Saturday 3 July 2010

Festival Fashion

Quick Fashion Fix
Festivals
Hiya Guys
It is now festival season as most of you all ready know. I've currently been feeling uninspired by photography I have seen so I have decided to do a fashion post YAYY :)
Here are some of my 2010 favourite festival fashion pieces.
Batiste Dry Shampoo - Comes in a variety of scents and refreshes hair before washing, "instantly leaves your hair feeling clean, full of body and smelling beautiful". I use this all the time and its just really great to have in your bag. Superdrug - £2.09 150ml
Wellies - A complete festival must have! You can now get fun, bright colours and patterned wellies from loads of shops (check out office and accessorize coz' they have some nice ones). I really like these as they are black so they can be worn with many outfits also they include studs which are a key trend and one of my favourite things aswell :)
Denim Shorts - Are great to have because they can be worn when its cooler with patterned tights or leggings or when the sun is shining. I've got a bit of a stud obession at the moment...you might have already noticed hahaa :) You can get these beauties from asos.com by One Teaspoon for £190 (or you could have a go at making them yourself).

Here is the Festival Fashion picks from http://www.company.co.uk/Festival-Guide-2010/festival-fashion-2010/gallery So check that out


So thats the end of this fashion post but let me know if you want to see more of them and also tell me about your ideas on festival fashion :)
Follow me? I want to do a prize givaway so get following. When we reach 20 then it shall happen.
Ciao
Ruby :) x








2 comments:

  1. Those shorts are AMAZING
    I have a thing for studs too (the metal kind) :3
    Bonnie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. great festival picks! lovely blog, new follower :) follow back? thanks for your comment :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete